For more than 10 years, Typhonix has developed and tested low shear process equipment. Throughout this period, the we have developed a solid understanding of the effects shear can have on oil production. We are now interested in sharing this knowledge with you and to highlight the following subjects:
- What are the effects of shear in oil production?
- Where can you find sources of shear?
- What can you do to minimize shear forces or mitigate the effects of shear on downstream separation equipment?
- How can your process layout and equipment be optimized to reduce potential separation issues?
Program- June 10., 13:00 – 13:45 (CEST):
- Low shear oil production: Droplet breakup in valves and pumps
- Next generation process control equipment: Coalescing valves and pumps
To register for this FREE webinar, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will send you a link for the webinar.