For more than 10 years, Typhonix has developed and tested low shear process equipment. Throughout this period, we have developed a solid understanding of the effects shear can have on oil production.
At the Low Shear Day Webinar, we discussed our experiences and understandings, highlighting the following subjects:
- What are the effects of shear in oil production?
- Where can you find sources of shear?
- What can you do to minimize shear forces or mitigate the effects of shear on downstream separation equipment?
- How can your process layout and equipment be optimized to reduce potential separation issues?
The webinar consisted of two presentations and a Q&A session, covering the most frequently asked questions. The presentations were called:
- Low shear oil production: Droplet breakup in valves and pumps
- Next generation process control equipment: Coalescing valves and pumps
We are all looking forward to seeing you next year’s Low Shear Day!