During the lifetime of oil production assets, the produced fluids and volumes will change, possibly resulting in capacity and performance issues of the separators. Conventional practices to resolve these issues typically include extensive and expensive modifications.
The low shear approach:
Use of low shear valves/pumps is a cost-efficient way to debottleneck your separation and produced water treatment systems without additional equipment; simply replace the existing components with the more separation friendly low shear alternatives.
Typhonix valves/pumps benefits:
- Immediate results
- Increased separator capacity and efficiency
- Enabling capacity for tiebacks
- Improved oil and water quality
- Reduced OiW in discharge
- No need for separator modifications
- No need for additional equipment